Grassroots Analytics Campaigns is seeking a talented campaign operative to serve as Fundraising Strategist (FS) for a region of Grassroots Analytics campaign clients. The regional FS will provide fundraising and data consulting to their 100+ client campaigns, working closely with campaign staff to assess the campaign’s fundraising operations and offer guidance for how to maximize dollars raised.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Learn how to operate Grassroots’ donor targeting algorithm and pull lists in Stata
- Onboard new clients to GAC services after they sign on
- Partner with campaigns to help identify their best donor universe
- Assist campaign staff in developing effective call time, texting, and email fundraising programs
- Advise campaigns on crafting finance plans and provide tips to candidates and staff on the most effective ways to ask for money and develop fundraising messages
- Work as part of GAC staff who are constantly innovating new ways to help campaigns raise money
- Help campaigns identify talented fundraising and management staff
*Regional Fundraising Strategists will manage a Regional Data Analyst; FS will report to the Director of Campaign Fundraising Strategy.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD:
- Have at least two cycles of campaign finance experience, with at least one of those cycles as FD, DCM, or CM
- Have experience using Grassroots Analytics data, and an understanding of how to help campaigns get the most out of the call time, text, and email lists
- Be willing to learn basic coding skills (no prior experience required)
- Feel excited about helping hundreds of campaigns build out top-tier fundraising programs
Salary range for this position is $65,000 – $80,000, plus benefits. Benefits include: campaign immersion program, health and dental, and more. Applications are welcomed on a rolling basis.
With your application, please include a resume and one-page cover letter that describes relevant experience, as well as why you’re interested in working as a fundraising strategist for GA. Please also include which office you would prefer to work from – Washington, DC or Rutland, VT.
ABOUT GRASSROOTS ANALYTICS
Grassroots Analytics (Parent Company) maintains a detailed database on left-leaning American donors, including data on net worth, political preference, demographics, and contact information. GA currently operates three sub-corporations that market GA data and analytics to their specific industry — Grassroots Analytics Campaigns, Grassroots Analytics Capital Raise, and Grassroots Analytics Non-Profit.
Since 2017, Grassroots Analytics Campaigns has connected thousands of candidates to their best donor prospects by providing call time lists, email acquisition, mobile fundraising lists, digital targeting universes, and fundraising strategy consulting using algorithmic analysis.
Grassroots Analytics prioritizes creating a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.